Diamonds, Gemstones and Fine Jewelry in Manitowoc County
At Boelter’s Jewelers in Manitowoc County, WI, we are dedicated to bringing you beautifully crafted jewelry pieces tailored to your individual style. We carry diamonds, gemstones, birthstones, and a wide variety of charms and beads, all designed with high-quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. If you’re looking for an engagement ring for your betrothed, a beautiful gift for a loved one, or a new piece of jewelry for your own collection, we have you covered. Our team at Boelters Jewelry will help you select the perfect design and stone for your piece, either choosing from our wide selection already available or helping you craft a custom piece.
Diamonds & Gemstones
Here at Boelter’s, we work with many different companies to help you get the perfect piece you are looking for. Sylvie, Valina Bridal, and S. Kashi and Sons are a few of the gemstone and diamond suppliers we work with to bring beautifully crafted jewelry for you or a loved one.
If you’re looking for a personalized gift for someone special, what better way to honor their individuality than with a birthstone matching the month they were born? At Boelter’s Jewelers, we carry a wide selection of birthstones and offer special sales on each month’s current birthstone. Not sure what your birthstone is?
Check out our Quick Guide Below:
- January: Garnet – The garnet is a dark red stone that typical symbolizes faith, love, and constancy.
- February: Amethyst – A beautiful purple gemstone, the amethyst speaks of peace, strong relationships, courage, and protection.
- March: Aquamarine – With the soothing blue color of the sea, aquamarine is associated with mental clarity, good health, love, and hope.
- April: Diamond – One of the most popular engagement ring choices, diamonds symbolize everlasting love and romance.
- May: Emerald – The emerald is a beautiful green gemstone that typically represents wisdom, growth, rebirth, and patience.
- June: Pearl – A symbol of purity, the pearl was thought to be the hardened tears of joy from Aphrodite, the goddess of love.
- July: Ruby – Red rubies have a long history of significance among royalty and nobility, symbolizing harmony and strength of character.
- August: Peridot – This light green gemstone symbolizes strength and is thought to ward off evil and depression.
- September: Sapphire – Once thought to guard against poisoning and evil, the sapphire symbolizes dignify, serenity, and faith.
- October: Opal – Opals come in a range of colors and typically signify faithfulness and confidence.
- November: Citrine – Emitting positivity and joy, citrine is thought to combat unwanted energy and negativity.
- December: Blue Topaz – Tied to wisdom and love, topaz stones are associated with strength and healing for travelers.
Create Your Own
If you don’t find the perfect piece among our extensive in-store selection, we’re happy to help you create a one-of-a-kind custom work. We can start from scratch using all new stones and settings, or we can incorporate gemstones you have from a current or previous item, giving the stones new life.
Charms & Beads
In addition to our wide selection of gemstones and diamonds, we carry jewelry featuring beautiful beads and unique charms. We’ll help you select the perfect charm or set of beads to perfectly match your look or the taste of a loved one.